Scholarship Golf Outing
1. If you did not register for the 2016 outing, you must first create your account (If you have a travel account or intramural account you can use the same email and password).
2. Register yourself and up to three additional players (if you register them, you MUST pay for them at checkout, check or credit card).
3. You can indicate who is in your foursome in the “comments” section.
4. You may register for the cocktail hour and dinner only for $125.00
5. You can "sponsor" a golf hole for $100.00
6. Checkout – You must check out to complete the registration or you will not be registered for the tournament.
This is our 8th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament that has become an essential part of our scholarship program. By raising “dollars for scholars,” this tournament will help the scholarship fund grow and allow deserving students fulfill their dreams of earning a college degree.
The scholarship is for high school seniors who are graduating in the spring and will be attending an accredited university or college. Through the end of the 2017 school year we have awarded seventy scholarships aggregating over $117,500. At least five scholarships of a minimum of $1000 each will again be awarded next spring.
Golfers can register as individuals for $295.00 or in teams of up to four players.
There is a "Dinner Only" option for $125.00.
There is a "Sponsorship" option for $100.00
The day’s events at Cherry Valley Club, onThursday, October 4th, will include:
Brunch/Lunch 12:00 PM
Shot Gun Start 1:30 PM
Hamburgers/Hot Dogs/ Soda/ Draft Beer
On the Turn - Hot Dogs/ Hamburgers/ Grilled Chicken/Draft Beer
Conclusion of the Round at 5pm:
Open bar for 2 hours w/ hors d'oeuvers
Raffle & Silent Auction